SILLY GIRLIES!
From the time these two silly girlies were little, I have been trying to convince them that they are BEST FRIENDS. (I know, it sounds like brainwashing, but, it's worked!). They really do think of each other as best friends! (most of the time) Now, of course, with four, i've needed to explain that a person can have MORE than one best friend! So now i tell them they are ALL best friends, and how BLESSED are they, to live in the SAME house as ALL of your best friends!!!!!!!! Lots of love to go around! :o)

8 Comments:
I loved your update on Christmas, New Year's and this pic. Keep it up. The one of Kalle with you and Nanc just kills me!!! Love it and the one of Wayne, Breiden and Nate.
8:15 PM
Love them all!!! Please keep the pics and the writing coming!!! I feel not so far away when I can see you and your adorable family!!! LOVe you so much!
9:22 PM
Awwww so cute of a family and I miss them all..... THREE MONTHS and I get to see if they remember me.
Can you brain wash them with that aswell...hehe
5:30 AM
NEED UPDATE....I CHECK YOUR BLOG ALOT AND WOULD LOVE SOME NEW POSTS...............I MISS YOU GUYS....AND LOVE YOU TONS,
SUS
7:48 AM
ok... so I guess I haven't checked your blog for a bit. I just read the lice story! You are very brave! What a cute story though. Kade doesn't even like it when I take my glasses off b/c he says I don't look like Mommy. haha... My head is itchy now!
6:19 PM
hmmm, I don't know why it didn't post my name...that was from Carmen.
6:20 PM
still need update....
i will be checking to see if you post something!!
just make my day and put some new photos up!! love you and can't wait to see what you write!
love sus
12:11 PM
sTiLL wAitIng.........................................................................................................................!!!
7:30 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home