"WISDOM BEGINS IN WONDER." (-Socrates). May we learn to see the world through children's eyes of wonder. Lord, give us your wisdom in spending our days with these little ones!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mom and I are trying to put more pictures on my blog but having a time getting into the picture part. However we will continue to try. We will try something else.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Hey Heather,
The comment section is working on my computer so there must be something wrong on yours.

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Carmen Larson said...

Hi Heather!
I was so excited to read your comment on my blog! I left one on yours quite a while ago but it must not have worked. Good to hear from you, your kids are so cute! My email is carmen.larson@hotmail.com
I would love to hear from you!

4:44 PM

 
Blogger Kaila Cook said...

Well did you figure it out yet I want to see the family!

6:03 AM

 
Blogger dobernews said...

we need camp pictures!! :) Mom said she had soo much fun wiht Nate...sounds like you all had fun! Next year, hopefully we will make it!

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home