"WISDOM BEGINS IN WONDER." (-Socrates). May we learn to see the world through children's eyes of wonder. Lord, give us your wisdom in spending our days with these little ones!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Right now I'm just experimenting...trying to figure this out...trying to post photos, etc. I'm so computer illiterate!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Hang in there. You will get it!!!

2:53 PM

 
Blogger Sharon said...

You are ahead of me......you know how to post pictures!!!!!

3:03 PM

 
Blogger Anthony and Kim said...

So fun you go a Blog!!

4:01 PM

 
Blogger dobernews said...

Hey Heather!! How cute are your munchkins...I can't believe how big Nate is and the last time we talked, you just found out you were pregnant!! I can't believe how much Kalle looks like Dwayne....what a great little family.
Nice to be able to catch up!!

7:10 PM

 
Blogger redhouse4 said...

Yay Heather!! I am so glad that you are on here now too! Your blog went right to my "favorites" list! The kids are so cute.

5:26 AM

 
Blogger The Erickson Family said...

Your kids are adorable!

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Stender Statement said...

Sista!! Yay, you entered the blogging world. Wait, should I say the internet world? Way to go Heath. Can't wait to see what else you've got coming! Love ya Nanc

6:43 AM

 
Blogger sevenstroms said...

YEAH....YOU GO GIRL....CAN'T WAIT TO BE ABLE TO EMAIL AND BLOG BACK AND FORTH...YIPEE! AND I JUST LOVE TO LOOK AT RECENT PICTURES...TO SEE HOW THE KIDS CHANGE...LOVEYOU...SUS

11:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home